5 DIY Chokers | Easy choker | DIY chokers



In this tutorial you will learn how to make some cool looking, easy and affordable DIY chokers! I have 5 designs to show you, but the possibilities are endless and you can definitely improvise with different colours, beads and other materials. So If you are feeling creative, don't hesitate and let's make some pretty and cool stuff!
I absolutely love all of these chokers, but my total favourite is the sequence diy choker! The colours on that one are just spectacular and I love it so much.
I hope you’ll enjoy this tutorial and as I love making DIY chokers, I’ll definitely do more tutorials like this in the near future.

Here is a list of what I have used for these DIY chokers.

For the black and silver easy choker I used:
Approximately 40” of waxed cotton cord
3 round silver beads
2 oval silver beads
scissors, hot glue(or other strong glue)

For the colourful easy choker I used:
12 small yellow glass beads
14 pink wooden beads
28” of blue waxed cotton cord
scissors and hot glue

For the white easy choker:
36” of glass string beads - they are attached permanently to the string (from my local fabric shop)
2 opalite beads
hot glue, nail file, scissors

For the sequence easy choker I used:
20” of black sheer ribbon
sequence of your choice(I used 33 of them)
strong all purpose glue(Bostik) or fabric glue
lighter or a candle
scissors, tape, cardboard or baking paper as the working surface

For the infinity easy choker
2 pieces of pink yarn - approx 13” each
2” of 18 gauge non tarnish gold plated copper wire( you can even use 20 gauge or even thinner)
2 small gold glass beads for the ends
wire cutters, brush handle to shape the wire, hot glue, nail scissors

Have fun creating your very own DIY chokers in minutes and if you decide to make any of these designs, please send me a picture, I’d love to see it!

Facebook:

Instagram:

Twitter:

Instructables:

Comments