6 DIY T-shirts EVERY Girl Should Try :)



Here are 6 easy DIY T-shirt Ideas that you'd be crazy not to try!
I always wish I could shop straight from Tumblr or Pinterest so I decided to just make my own shirt ideas!
Lauren's DIY's!:

If you are reading this right now....thanks being fabulous...and also, you should totally comment your favorite DIY in the video comments below!

Also, if you have any ideas of your own, you should tell me down below and we can all have a lil conversation about different easy DIY shirt ideas!
...wooooh.
*FIST PUMPS AND YELLS "TEAM MAYBABY" INTO THE AIR*

Here are all of the giveaway rules if you want to get a Polaroid camera and the jacket from the video!

GIVEAWAY RULES!
1) Subscribe to both of our channel's
2) Follow us both on Instagram @laurDIY & @megandeangelis
3) Repost the giveaway photo using #megDIY
4) Contest is international and closes on June 6th, winner to be announcement on instagram!

TWITTER:
INSTAGRAM:
FACEBOOK:

Im sorry my last few videos have been so rushed. I have major procrastination problems, like, I wait untill last minute to edit it and then I end up really disappointed because I know I could have done such cool stuff with the footage aaaagh. but I'm working on time management skills, so sit tight hehe.
love you guys.... ok bye.

Comments