DIY DISNEY MICKEY MOUSE EARS TUTORIAL



** MAKE SURE TO CLICK THE HD OPTION (little wheel on the right hand corner of this video) FOR A BETTER VIEWING EXPERIENCE **

hey guys, thank you so much for watching :0) I truly appreciate all the love support and positive vibes you all bring to my channel. never stop being awesome. I made these mickey mouse/minnie mouse ears for approximately 5 dollars a piece. quite a steal considering they run anywhere from $25.00 - $50.00+ dollars online and at the parks. I hope this tutorial was helpful and I hope you enjoyed it. let me know what you thought in the comments below. have a magical day!

MATERIALS
headband - joannes fabrics
fabric of choice - joannes fabrics
glue gun - any crafts store
foam piece - joannes fabrics or any crafts store
cardboard - I just broke apart a box I had lying around my house
circular object - I used an oversize mug
dingehopper aka small appetizer fork - local grocery shop
cotton balls - any convenience store

OTHER PLACES TO FIND ME : )
instagram: allisonwondderland
twitter: msalliemarie

ps: I would love to do another Q&A on my channel. if you're interested send me your questions. thank you so much in advance.

Comments