DIY Dollar Tree Silver-Gold flower bead centerpiece



DIY Dollar Tree centerpiece with silver and gold flower beads.This DIY dollar Tree centerpiece can be used for weddings, anniversaries, home decor. This DIY dollar Tree project is simple and easy. The silver and gold flower beads just dazzle and the rhinestones just twinkle. I hope everyone will like it.

I created this video with the YouTube Video Editor (

FTC Disclaimer: I was not sent any of these products, materials, or items. All products, materials or items I used in my video, I have purchased with my own money. I am not affiliated with the companies mentioned or seen. Also I have not been sponsored to make this video. All opinions and recommendations in this video are my own. I give an honest opinion or recommendation based on my own experience. I give an honest opinion or recommendation on my own personal preferences.
I have no control of any Ads that are shown. Some Ads may have content or information that does not reflect my personal views, beliefs, and values.

Comments