DIY Elegant Ribbon French "Braid" Vase | Dollar Tree DIY | Hip 'n Creative



Hey Guys! In today's video I share a super easy and elegant French Braid Vase tutorial. This decor is perfect for weddings, quinceaneras, bridal showers, Mother's day gifts and Easter Decor and more!

If you like this video please make sure to give me a thumbs up! This helps me to create more content you'll love! If you haven't done so yet subscribe! It would mean so much to me

Don't forget to share with your friends!

Check out more videos below!

Want to see more Plan with Me Videos. Check out my playlist here:


Love Dollar Tree? Come see my playlist with awesome DT finds:


You can also see my Target Dollar Spot Hauls here:


Want some crafty inspiration? Watch my DIY videos!:

Dollar Tree DIYs:

How to upholster a chair:

How to build a Floating Shelf:



||| LET'S CONNECT |||

◦BLOG:

◦INSTAGRAM @hipncreative

◦TWITTER @hipncreative

◦PINTEREST:

◦FB Group:

◦SNAPCHAT: hipncreative

◦EMAIL ME: hipncreative{@}gmail.com

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hip 'n Creative's Youtube Channel is dedicated to sharing Dollar Tree hauls, Home Decor, DIYs, Crafts, Cleaning Routines & motivational videos. Come join the adventure!

Thank you for watching! Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE and SHARE with your friends!

xo Awilda
Hip 'n Creative



This is not a sponsored video. All products seen in this video was purchased by me. All opinions are genuinely my own.

Comments