DIY | Emoji Back To School Supplies - Notebooks, Pencil Holder & Bookmark



Watch me in HD & Open me!

What I use to make my videos?
- Canon 750d:
- Tripod:
- Lights:
- Printer:

Hello guys! What's up? For today's video I have four DIY projects for back to school! (again). They are really cute and cheap! They'll amaze your friends for sure :) For these DIY Emoji related projects you'll need:

- 2 Notebooks
- Emoji Templates (you can find these on my Facebook page)
- White Spray Paint
- Glue Stick
- 2 discs
- zipper (35cm)
- White and Silver Polymer Clay
- Blackboard Paint
- Plastic Cable (34cm)

I hope you liked this tutorial and please request more videos in the comment section down below! I love all of you, guys! If you liked this tutorial don't forget to give me a thumb up and don't esitate to subscribe to my channel! See you soon! Bye :)

- My Links ☎︎
My Facebook:
My Instagram:
My Etsy:
My website: www.fimokawaiiemotions.com

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

ITALIANO:
Ciao a tutti! Come va? Per il tutorial di questa settimana ecco a voi un video dedicato al ritorno a scuola! 4 semplici, ma d'effetto progetti fai da te che stupiranno i vostri amici di sicuro! Per fare ciò avrai bisogno:

- 2 Quaderni
- Stampe Emoji (documenti nella mia pagina Facebook)
- Colla Stick
- Pittura Lavagna
- 2 CD
- Pittura Spray Bianca
- Cerniera di 35cm
- Fimo Bianco e Argento
- Cavo in plastica lungo 34cm

Spero che questo tutorial ti sia piaciuto, non esitare a scrivermi un commento nella sezione qui sotto, voglio sapere il tuo parere! E inoltre se hai qualche idea per i video successivi sentiti libero di farmela sapere :)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Music:
www.bensound.com

Comments