DIY Eye Gel for Under Eye Bags, Dark Circles, & Wrinkles



I've been wanting to do a DIY video for under eye bags, dark circles, and wrinkles for a while now. I wanted to make sure that I researched the most effective ingredients and most importantly make sure it was free of nasty chemicals like parabens, SLS, petrolatum, artificial colors and phthalates. Plus, it's so much cheaper to make your own and you'll have enough ingredients to last you for a long while. I hope you love this DIY eye gel/cream as much as I do! The links to the products are below! Follow my Instagram @nikishabrunson and @pineapple_life, also look out for my upcoming post on causes for bags, wrinkles, dark circles and how to prevent them on my personal instagram!

Aloe Gel


Jason Vitamin E Cream


Wood Stick


Lip Balm Jar


Lip Balm Jar White


Licorice Extract


Green Tea Extract


Droppers/ Pipettes

Comments