DIY Galaxy Glam Bottle / Subscriber Request/Upcycle



I want to thank Anyi Mutis for requesting this bottle. This was fun and I hope I everyone likes it.

I’m sorry I haven’t uploaded in a long time but I’m still not properly situated and it makes it hard to make video’s. However, I think I found some place I really like and will most likely move within the next two months. Please bare with me, I promise once i’m settled, I will make great content for you guy’s! Thank you, as always, to those of you who stayed with me through this mess lol and welcome... to all of you that are new!

What I Used:
1.) Wine Bottle
2.) Pouncer Brushes
3.) Paint Brushes
4.) Clear Rhinestones
5.) Stickles Glitter Glue In The Colors (Diamond, Glam Pink & Purple
6.) Regular Silver Glitter Glue
7.) Apple Barrel Acrylic Paints In The Colors
(Purple Pansy, Wisteria, Diva Pink, Pink Parfait, True Navy, Primary Blue, Cayman Blue, Pool Blue, White and Jet Black)
8.) Mod Podge
9.) Paper Towels

Business Email:
diynoneedtocry@yahoo.com


My Instagram:

My Twitter:

My Facebook:



***NO PERSON OR PARTY HAS PERMISSION TO DOWNLOAD THIS VIDEO, AND RE-UPLOAD IT IN A COMPLETE OR ALTERED STATE****

Comments