DIY: Galaxy Shoes!



Dani Noe MERCH:

I HAVE CHANGED MY TWITTER USERNAME TO DUE TO THE FACT I HAVE 3 Youtube channels! If you were following me on @MacAngel03 you dont have to refollow... cause I just changed my username.. not accounts! I wanted something that would work for all three! Hope you guys can understand! Don't forget to follow me!

Products I used:
Black Shoes (Urban Outfitters) $15
Sponge (Michaels) $0.10
Sponge/Paintbrush set (Michaels) $2.99
Paper Plates
Toothbrush
Blue Tape
Craft Smart Acrylic Paint (Michaels) $0.59
-Grape Taffy
-Plum
-Navy
-Island Blue
-Light Pink
-Crystal
-Snow White

The pictures I used in the video was from and

Go check out their amazing shoes:)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What am I wearing in this video?
Top: Wildfox

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Check Me OUT:)

business inquires only bookdaninoe@gmail.com

Soundcloud: daniofficiall

SNAPCHAT - ITSDRIZZIBITCH

Twitter: @daniofficiall

Instagram: @daniofficiall

Facebook:

Comments