DIY GIANT MARSHMALLOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Become a MARMAR!!:
Buy ingredients here!
Corn syrup:
Sugar:
Stand mixer i use:

I cant believed i made a Giant Do it yourself (Diy) Marshmallow!!! i had so much fun omg!!! I hope you guys like my hot to guide on how to make this fluffy concoction! Big thanks to my cousin guava juice for the giant DIY marshmallow idea and helping!

Checkout all my latest DIY's & Experiments in this Playlist!:


Checkout all My Life Logs (Daily Vlog) Here!:


Check Out These Cool Vids!:

DIY GIANT Bacon Hot Mac & CHEETOS!!!!


DIY JELLO EGG & PRANK!!!!!:


Subscribe:
Twitter:
Snapchat: MarlinRawr
Instagram:
Facebook:

Heres how to be in my Life Logs:
1. Make a video saying"This is a commercial by _(Yourname)_ from _(Where You live) and your watching Life Logs."
2.Upload to youtube and set to unlisted
3.Email to : Lifelogclip@gmail.com
4. Check to see if you made it! people will be featured in every life log!



Hi, I'm Marlin I make DIY, Gaming, And Vlog Videos. I post a video every single day at 12pm PST. Occasionally I do some pretty crazy stuff with my cousin Guava Juice A.K.A Guava Roi. I love to cook and make things I just never posted it on the interwebz untill now! Random Facts: I am Cambodian american and a Staged trained actor.

Comments