DIY Headphones



Subscribe -
▶ Buy bullet headphones here:
▶ and here:




▼ Learn More! ▼

▶ Full tutorial How to Make these headphones -

Here is the original headphones that I was using in this video. They will fit to .40cal shell like a charm - or this one -


The new, better quality headphones that I'm using now to make these headset -

____________________________________________________________________________

Music: Oh Wonder - Body Gold (Louis The Child Remix)


Website ▻
Facebook ▻
Instagram ▻
Twitter ▻

____________________________________________________________________________

▼ More Videos ▼

DIY iPhone Tripod Mount -

DIY Headphones -

DIY Leather Wallet -

DIY Mini Cannon -

DIY Bullet studs -



▼UPDATE:▼

I would like to say big thank you to all of you guys for amazing support and your comments. And to do that I'm giving away this one pair of custom made headphones for free. I will send them anywhere in the world. All you need to do is to be subscribed to this channel. It is a lottery. The winner will be announced by December 24 on my Facebook page and here in the comments.

____________________________________________________________________________


▼UPDATE:▼ The winner of this giveaway was announced on my Facebook page:

PS: Don't forget to like my Facebook page to be updated on more awesome giveaways =)

Comments