DIY Hollywood Vanity Lights Mirror | KingParis



******OPEN ME******* NEW BEAUTY ROOM TOUR VIDEO LINK!
Hiieee!! I finally have my lighting perfect just like i've always wanted i had so much fun doing this video i hope it helps you guys out so you can too have beautiful lighting. PS: Now, I did my research and verified with professionals before handling wiring.

NEW
♡ VANITY/BEAUTY ROOM TOUR ~

Check out my latest Videos!

DIY: BARBIE ON A BUDGET | PINK FUR VANITY CHAIR

DIY: NICKI MINAJ RICH FRIDAY DIAMOND SUNNIES

DIY: KING KYLIE DIAMOND DENIM


PS: Shop My DIY's! New Etsy Store Here:
Pink Chair: etsy.me/2ohNrRh
NICKI MINAJ SUNNIES: etsy.me/2nV2nsi



♥ Where I Bought Everything:

#LOWES

I love Lowes everything is super cheap!
it was around $50$ or so for everything ;)

♡ Links to everything I bought:
⋆ Project Source 3-Light Vanity Bar:
⋆ Project Source Indoor Cord:
⋆ Command Strips:
⋆ Indoor Wireless outlets:
⋆ UtilitiTech "Bright White" Lights:


Q&A's

IKEA ITEMS HERE:

◥ LINNMON Table top, high gloss, white


◥LACK Wall shelf unit, white


◥ALEX Drawer unit, white



⭐Write me/send me cool thingamajigs here :D
P.O.BOX 82051
LOS ANGELES
CA. 90082

Business inquiries email: KingParisPR@Gmail.com

♡ SUBSCRIBE to my channel~

⭐HOLLA AT YO GIRL!
❤INSTAGRAM ‣

► TWITTER ‣

❤ FB:

SNAP: @PARISDOLLS






⋆ Music Provided by NoCopyrightSounds ⋆

Comments