DIY| How to make Bath Bombs



I hope you enjoyed watching my How to make Bath Bomb DIY Tutorial. Here are the links to all the wet and dry ingredients you will need.

1. Bicarbonate of Soda -
2. Citric Acid -
3. Epsom Salts -
4. Corn Starch -
5. Essential Oils -
6. Water Based Colours -
7. Coconut Oil -
8. Clear round plastic mold -
9. Starfish, fish and Jelly mold – IKEA -

Thanks for watching

Shelley

Subscribe by clicking here:

|MUSIC|

Music by Ukiyo



|PREVIOUS VIDEOS|

-Ikea Haul 2017 -
-Poundland, Primark and B&M Haul 2017 -
-Ikea Home Haul 2016 -
- My New Happy Planner and The Range and Hobbycraft Haul 2016 -
-Poundland and B&M Haul -
-DIY| How to decorate at Tote Bag -
-DIY| Mini Succulent Garden -
-How to make a Rag Rug -

Want to connect with me on a more personal level?

BLOG:

INSTAGRAM:
INSTAGRAM:

TWITTER:

FACEBOOK:

SNAPCHAT: Shelleynichol

PINTEREST:


Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored video. I purchased everything with me own money.

Business inquiries: shelley_nichol@hotmail.com

Brands contact me at:

Software – Final Cut Pro
Camera – Canon

Comments