DIY: Marbled Eggs ♡ {Easter Egg Decorating} ♡ Jessica Joaquin



Hashtag your pictures with #EasterWithJess so that I can put them in future "Decorating Easter Eggs" videos!!

I NEVER EAT PAINTED EGGS BECAUSE I ALWAYS BLOW THEM OUT. IF YOU DID THIS TO A BOILED EGG AND CHOOSE TO EAT IT, THAT'S ALL ON YOU! NO I WOULD NOT EAT THEM IF IT WAS ME.

THIS PLAYLIST IS ALL EASTER THINGS!


THIS PLAYLIST HAS "TIPS AND TRICKS", PHONE CASES, NAIL ART AND MORE!
Water Marbling Playlist


Blown Out Eggs:


Drying Rack:


My Supplies:

The brand of polish that I am using is the Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear line.
You can buy it at most drugstores as well as some superstores like Target and Walmart. The cheapest I've found them in Toronto is at Walmart for $2.49. It is important to note that NOT all polishes can be used when marbling, and just cause one works great with a certain colour combo does not mean they will all work together! Trial and Error is the ONLY way.

The colors that I used are as follows...
Pastel Pink - Bubblegum Pink
Mint Green - Mint Sorbet
Baby Blue - Blue Me Away
Yellow - Mellow Yellow
Lavender - Lacey Lilac

Write me a letter!!!
Jessica Joaquin
PO BOX #15583
265 Port Union Road
West Hill, Ontario
M1C 4Z7 Canada

Follow me on:
My Art Channel!
My Couples Channel with Michael!
Instagram & Twitter & Facebook @JessJoaquin

What my Tattoos mean:


Join Tophatter and get a $10 Credit! (sell and bid on your fave items that are up for auction!)


Become a Maven! (Nail polish subscription service)


Get super discounted makeup, nail polish, clothes, shoes etc.


Audio file(s) provided by


ftc*no affliation

Comments