DIY: Masquerade Mask (from scratch)



Subscribe for more easy DIYs here:
This is a super easy tutorial on how to make your own self-made masquerade mask from scratch! You almost need only leftover materials!

More Halloween DIYs here:

I really wanted to upload this video in time but I didn't find time to do the voice-over so I just added subtitles... I hope you don't mind!

If you have any questions, feel free to comment below! ^_^

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

~mako

P.S: I just found something similar to magic art foil and glue. It's called "iCraft Deco Foil"! It works almost the same way. Check it out here:

_____________________________

Let's stay in touch! :)
Instagram:
Twitter:
Facebook:

Other links:
My 2nd Fun Channel:
Pinterest:
Google+:
My Homepage:

Business Inquiries: makoccinos@gmail.com

Music:
Sneaky Snitch - Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Link to the track:
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0

Comments