DIY Miniature Glitter SLIME + Mini Supplies ~ Dollhouse Tutorial [ No Borax ] 4K



Welcome to a new tutorial Mint Family♥ This time we are going to be doing Miniature glitter slime in a miniature kitchen with miniature ingredients. How cute is that? I hope you enjoy this new video, you know me, i am always trying new things for my channel. Don't forget to leave a comment if you want me to continue doing videos like this one in the future. Love, Mint♥

♥The dolls I am using are the L.O.L Little Outrageous Littles Surprise dolls.

Follow my group and let's help each other♥


Social Media:
♥Canal en Español:♥
Twitter:
Facebook:
Instagram:

Don't forget you are AWESOME~

Materials:
1. Contact lens solution
2. Glitter
3. School Glue
4. Baking Soda

Don't forget to check out my other videos:

~ MOANA LOL Surprise Custom Doll DIY | Disney Princess Toy Tutorial | Lil Outrageous Littles

~ ELSA FROZEN LOL Surprise Custom Doll DIY | DISNEY Toy Tutorial | Lil Outrageous Littles

~ HARLEY QUINN LOL Surprise Custom Doll DIY | Toy Tutorial | Lil Outrageous Littles

~ REAL Miniature School Glue Tutorial ~ WORKING School Supplies DIY | No polymer Clay.

~ Miniature School Glue:

~ Realistic Miniature Bathtub for LOL Surprise Dolls DIY ~ Dollhouse Tutorial ♥

~ DIY Fluffy Slime Without Borax ~ EASY FLUFFY Recipe ♥ INSTAGRAM SLIME Tested

MY SHOP♥
Etsy Store:

Subscribe to my Channel:


Please comment, rate and subscribe! :)
Thank you for watching!
♫♫♫♫

Comments are really important to me, help me improve♥ so i accept any idea and constructive critics♥

Share: DIY Miniature Glitter SLIME + Mini Supplies ~ Dollhouse Tutorial [ No Borax ]

My blog:

Comments