Diy Murphy Bed Build - Wall bed Hack Without the Hardware Kit



If these videos are helpful to you consider supporting the channel. This way I can produce even more content.

In this video, I show how to make a custom Murphy bed for my office space. Hidden bed with storage
Boat Seat Swivel Hardware -
T-Nuts -

Subscribe To My Channel


I gave in and agreed to share my office space as the guest room. We don't have visitors that often so two to three weeks a year without my office shouldn't be that bad. The Murphy bed is a great way to save space. So this will work out perfect. I'll eventually have to build my office area in the closet, this will just make things more convenient for me. All I would have to do is close the door. This will be done in a future video

Info:
- unfortunately, I don't have any plans it was sketched. This will be a priority on my to-do list.
- A typical Murphy bed kit cost around $300.00 I took a cheaper route
- The materials to build this bed cost me around $360.00

Materials for a full-size mattress
6 - 2 by 4 (Home Depot - 845000)
2 - Boat Seat Swivel
5 - Pine Plywood (Home Depot - Sku -175171)
2- 1x3 select pine (Home Depot - Sku -922022)
11 - 1x2 select pine (Home Depot - Sku -921659)
Roller Catch
Pull handle
Drawer Slider

Social Media
Instagram:
Facebook:
Google Plus:
Twitter:
Pinterest :


--------------------------------Tools in my Shop --------------------------------

...........................Safety First ......................
Safety eyewear 1 -
Safety Glasses -
Dust Mask -
Hearing protection with Bluetooth
Hearing protection

...........................Power Tools ......................
Table Saw - Ridgid R1512
Ridgid R4330 Planer
Dewalt Hand Planer
Benchtop Wood Lathe
Air Compressor
Craftsman 12 in. Drill Press
Craftsman Band Saw
Bench Sander
Belt Sander
Laminate Trim Router
Angle Grinder
Biscuit Joiner
Sheet Sander
Ryobi Orbit sander
Makita Orbit Sander
Jig Saw
Oscillating Tool
Dremel
Circular Saw
Shop Vacuum
Dust Right Dust Separator
Drill and Driver
Base Router
Miter Saw

...........................Hand Tools ......................
Pocket hole jig
Kreg Rip Cut
Chisel Set
File set -
Ryoba Saw
Mini Hack

Comments