DIY Notebook Covers | Arts and Crafts | Easy | Kids Craft | School Hack | Beginners |



Check out my fabulously funky notebook covers in my simple DIY Tutorial! Where I show you how to make these fun covers for your notebooks! Why not try some of these out yourself or get creative and create your own unique notebook cover!

You wil need
Foam/Felt
Scissors
Glue Gun
Notebooks

Please SUBSCRIBE for some more fun tutorials on Make Up, Hair Styles, Arts & Crafts, Lifestyle & Fashion Vlogs and Baking Tutorials!

Check out my social media links below to join in with the conversation behind the scenes! Have some video ideas? Send them my way and if I choose yours I will give you a shout out on my channel!

♥♥♥ Subscribe: bit.ly/Sub2AoifeYT ♥♥♥
♥♥♥ Facebook: bit.ly/AoifeFacebook ♥♥♥
♥♥♥ Instagram: bit.ly/InstaAoife ♥♥♥
♥♥♥ Twitter: bit.ly/FollowAoifeTwitter ♥♥♥
♥♥♥ Snapchat: bit.ly/AoifeSnapchat ♥♥♥


Music from Epidemic Sound (

Comments