DIY Plastic Rope Weaving Tutorial - Turn Grocery Bags into Cord - Kumihimo Japanese Weaving



Hello Peanut Galley! My addiction to making rope continues! In this video I will show you how to turn your plastic grocery bags into rope using our handy dandy homemade loom (Kumihimo Japanese Weaving). I think making rope with the grocery bags was the easiest so far. Give it a try! You can watch my playlist to see how I made rope from yarn and t-shirt scraps too. Enjoy! xoxo

You may send old clean clothing or buttons for Upcycled Fashions to:
Darlene Michaud
16 Grove Avenue
Sanford, ME 04073
xoxo

Please subscribe for a front row seat in my Peanut Gallery!!!


If you make Youtube videos, please join my Mixed Nuts facebook group. You must email me at askdarlene@darlenemichaud.com and send me your channel link. You must have an active channel to be part of the group.


Please Like my Facebook Page!!


Check out my eBay auctions!


See my son Derrick's website

and check his band schedule


Check Out Skylar's World (my granddaughter)


Please Visit my Blog!!


Follow me on...
twitter: @darlenemichaud
instagram: darlene_michaud
snapchat: darlenemichaud

Camera I use is a Canon Vixia HF R600

Comments