DIY Selfie Station & Marble Flooring - Perfect For Instagram Pics



Hey guys,
Welcome back to my channel, today’s video is for all you selfie takers out there that have been looking for an answer on how to take good instagram pictures!

Well have I got news for you...
I saw this AWESOME as hell video a while back from a girl called Amber Scholl who created a DIY Wall Vanity Mirror to get ready in and so she could take perfect instagrams selfies…

Here’s a link to Amber's video :

This project is really easy to pull off and simply consists of a few LED lights, a Mirror and some cheap vinyl flooring that you can pick up from the handy store.

I will say in this project I thought the mirror was going to be the most expensive but Jacel and I went to Ikea and scored a HUMONGOUS stave white mirror for 50 bucks!!! Absolute bargain and the most expensive thing was the vinyl and that’s because the space we had was quite large.

The one in Amber Scholl’s video was done in her hall way so it was far narrower than the space we have but never the less we made a kick ass mirror and got some really cute selfies.

If you are looking for ways to take better instagram pictures then I seriously suggest you try this out because honestly there’s nothing better than a full length mirror when it comes to selfies ahha.

I hope you enjoyed this video and incase you are new to my channel and are keen to see some more of my best work, here’s a few examples :

Hair Curling Tutorial With No Heat :


How To Grow Your Hair 1 Inch In 1 Week :


How To Remove Butt Hair Easily :


Thanks again for watching this video and remember to give it a thumbs up if you enjoyed it as it really helps me grow and create more content on youtube. Love You!


Come Follow Me Here :
Pinterest, Instagram & Twitter : @thomasinaction
Snapchat : tgard46
Facebook :

Related :

Comments