DIY Taffy Candy! Squishy Slimy Candy DIY!



Hey girl hey! Welcome back! Today I have a DIY Taffy video for you! I wanted to do another Halloween video and the first thing that came to mind was candy so I decided to make taffy! This is actually much simpler and easier than it seams! This video is also a collaboration with My sister Mayra, Breland, and April! Don't forget to watch their videos and subscribe!

Mayra's Witch Video:

April's GRWM:

Breland's Glitter Case:


WHAT YOU'LL NEED FOR TAFFY DIY!
(1 BIG BATCH)
2 1/2 cups sugar
3 tbs cornstarch
1 cup corn syrup
1 1/3 cup water
2-3 tbs butter
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 packet drink flavoring
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract

FOLLOW ME!
instagram: karinagarc1a
twitter: karinaa_bear
snapchat: karinaa_bear

Have You Seen My Previous Video?!


BUSINESS INQUIRIES:
karinagarcia909@gmail.com


THANKS SO MUCH FOR WATCHING! LOVE YOU MY LITTLE KARE BEARS!

Comments