DIY: Terrariums



Everything you want to know is right here...

I am so into plants & flowers right now it's a little obsessive lol. I was out home decor shopping last week when I spotted these amazing terrariums only problem was they were supppppper expensive like in the $200 range I was like "no ma'am" and I knew I could make some myself so that's what I did! :) I figured I'd share how to make them since they are great gifts to give and gift giving season is just around the corner. I hope you guys try this DIY out. :) - I know it's completely different than what I usually upload but I'm going to start incorporating more lifestyle videos more frequently. If you need more inspiration checkout #terraium on Instagram. xo
143.

STAY CONNECTED WITH ME:
Business Inquiries Only (please): nicoleguerrieroPR@gmail.com
Instagram:
Facebook:
Twitter:

Plants - Home Depot | Cacti - Ikea
Glass containers - Michaels & what I had around the house
Stones|Moss|Pebbles - Michaels
Eggs|Ladybugs|Deer - randoms I had in my craft kit
Potting Mix|Cactus Mix|Activated Charcoal - Home Depot

Top - Forever21

Hair: Bellami. 22 inch. 220 grams. #1C - Mochachino Brown
--- use code NIC5 for $5.00 OFF

-Filmed with: Canon 60D
-Edited with: iMovie '11

The End.

Comments