DIY: Twin Bed Frame on a College Student's Budget



OPEN 4DA DEETZ

Ho ho hoooo... I'm not Santa Clause so idk why I just did that. Anyway, remember how I told you guys in my last video I've been on antibiotics for the entire month of july? Well, I relapsed with another case of strep and I'm on a whole new set of antibiotics for the month of August YAY ^__^ -____-x Anyway, here is a DIY bed frame aka super cheap, makeshift, kinda not really a bedframe (but stylish!) bed frame that my roommate and I made for our beds.

Like this vid for more DIYs and maybe, possibly, perhaps a room tour?!?!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Shop my store |
Tweet |
Instagr.am |
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Facebook |
Blog |
Tumblr |
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Music is always stated at the end of every video.

Comments