EASY DIY - How to Make a Yarn Rope Friendship Bracelet - Yarn Challenge



Hello Peanut Gallery! I'm taking part in a Yarn Challenge started by Lynzee Doodles. My project is a great one for kids or for anyone who likes to keep their hands busy. It's an easy yarn rope that could be used for many projects. I turned mine into a friendship bracelet inspired by the video I watched to learn how to make the rope. Here are all the links for this challenge. If you get in on the challenge, please let me know and I'll add you to the link list!

Lynzee Doodles (it's her challenge)


Sandy Pro


Miranda Kimball


And here is the video by SaraBeautyCorner that I watched to learn how to make the yarn rope:

----------------------------------------------------

You may send old clean clothing or buttons for Upcycled Fashions to:
Darlene Michaud
16 Grove Avenue
Sanford, ME 04073
xoxo

Please subscribe for a front row seat in my Peanut Gallery!!!


If you make Youtube videos, please join my Mixed Nuts facebook group!


Please Like my Facebook Page!!


Check out my eBay auctions!


See my son Derrick's website

and check his band schedule


Check Out Skylar's World (my granddaughter)


Please Visit my Blog!!


Follow me on...
twitter: @darlenemichaud
instagram: darlene_michaud
snapchat: darlenemichaud

Camera I use is a Canon Vixia HF R600

Comments