Easy origami HEART BRACELET tutorial - DIY (Henry Phạm)



This beautiful bracelet from hearts was developed by the master of origami Henry Pham.
The basis of the craft is origami modules. Each module is made from a square of paper. The smaller the square, the more elegant the bracelet is. The recommended size of the square is 5x5 cm. I made a bracelet from a 6x6 cm square.
Before you start working on colored paper, learn how to add modules to a simple one. I recommend starting with a large square to work out the necessary folds. Only then go to the manufacture of the bracelet. The handiwork turns out beautiful. For work you will need glue for gluing modules. I recommend glue - a pencil. See my video, I show in great detail how to make a bracelet from paper. At you it will necessarily turn out!

I noticed this article after one girl wrote to me: "Make an odd job for my sister." And I chose this wonderful origami with hearts. This bracelet looks great on the arm. The accessory can be worn without removing. The forging is strong enough. Ideal for a gift to a sister or girlfriend.

====================
Designer Henry Pham
Visit Henry Pham's channel:

====================
Application of crafts :.
- Origami collection;
- Gift;
- Fashion accessory.

====
All origami video collection:

=====
Video:
Origami art:
Origami paper:
Origami:
Origami 3d

======
Music:
1. The composition "NEW TITLE1" belongs to the artist ARTIST1. The license: Creative Commons Attribution (
Artist:
2. Strolling Through
3. Modus Operandi (M.O.)
Videos with these songs can be monetized.

======
Easy origami HEART BRACELET tutorial - DIY (Henry Phạm)

Please recommend this video to your friends.

=======
 Subscribe to the YouTube channel "Origami" Cat:

Comments