HOW TO GROW Your Eyelashes & Eyebrows! (DIY)



PLEASE THUMBS UP THIS VIDEO for MORE DIY treatments :)
*READ BELOW BEFORE COMMENTING.


**DO THIS BEFORE BED EACH NIGHT!!!
**Store in ROOM Temperature
****When I met Kristina in NYC the beginning of OCT she made me
my own little serum! I went out and got all the products after
I tried it out a few weeks! I bought all the stuff to SHOW YOU ALL how to make it!


For ALL Products & more info check my blog:


Helllllo sweet muffins! So a few months back when I held my "small acts of kindness" giveaway, the winner, Kristina posted a video telling us about a serum she makes to grow her lashes & brows!**** I loved the idea and when we met in NYC she made me my own little serum!! I researched online and found a lot of people using this method! I wanted to add some avocado oil in the mixture because I've heard amazing things about it. I've used this every night for the past 2 months and I swear i've seen such a difference! I HAD to share this video with you guys! I hope you enjoy & be sure to let me know how much you love it! LOVE YOU GUYS!!!
XOXO Carli
Do this BEFORE BED each night!!


( SORRY i forgot background music :( )


Products Mentioned:
-Castor Oil:
-Coconut Oil:
-Small 3 oz 'Traveling' Containers:
-Avocado Oil:
-Mascara Wands:


For more info & what i'm wearing on my lips check out my blog!


*HOW TO Make Your LASHES 5 TIMES LONGER! :


HOW I CONTOUR & HIGHLIGHT:


SONG: Desperado by the Eagles




*Please subscribe to my new inner beauty channel!!


*Make sure to subscribe to Brett's new fitness channel!!!!



*HAIR EXTENSIONS
-220g 22" BELLAMI Bellissima Hair Extensions 
USE CODE: Carlibel55 for $5 off!


Follow me on Instagram:

- My Fashion Page for OOTD

**MY SECOND INNER BEAUTY CHANNEL!!


My Website! :


Come check out my beauty page for quotes & love!





*DISCLAIMER: This is NOT a sponsored video. I (AS USUAL) only mention products & techniques that i've personally used & love!!
*I do NOT own the rights to this music*

Comments