Make Wooden iPhone Charging Dock - DIY Project



▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▶ Click here if you’re interested in subscribing: goo.gl/zCVrvj
⇒ Twitter to tell me stuff and suggestions:

▶ If you enjoy my video, please consider to SHARE on your favorite social! It’s the best way to really help me out!

⇒ INSTAGRAM:

⇒ FACEBOOK:



I decided to build a DIY iPhone charging dock for my mom'd birthday!
It's always very exciting to transform rough piece of lamber in actually "something"...

This project was pretty simple, anyone can make it without the tools I used... Just with hand tools! But I have access to those powertools... so... you know! :)

The wood I used was italian walnut. My very favorite type of wood. I would make anything out of walnut... Mostly when, as in this case, the piece I used was free!

HELP THIS CHANNEL:
I decided to release I new video EVERY MONDAY!
But i need your help.
If you find my vids entertaining and you wanna see more, please consider to share this video, tell your friends, give it a thumb up and comment! It really means a lot!

THANK YOU!

Music:
SKOPE


See you next time, have a great one!

Comments