Secret Wood Rings DIY



I cannot count the number of requests I got for this project, but there were many of you who asked me. So, here we go!

This is MY take on the secret wood rings that you all shared with me. I think that while many of the processes can be refined and improved upon, the basic steps are all here!

I hope you enjoy this video. I know I enjoyed making it

See the real rings sold here:

Full Write Up coming soon:

Want To Make this Project?
West System Epoxy (105 resin with 207 hardener):
Clear Expoxy Resin (sub for West System):
Mixing Cups & Stir Sticks:
7oz Resin Mold:
Epoxy Resin Blue Pigment:
Silicone Rubber Mat:
Rubber Gloves:
80 grit - 800 grit sanding discs:
Mico Mesh Foam Pads:
Micro Mesh Flat Sheets:
Dremel 3000:
PlastX polish:

Please like and share!

Facebook:
Twitter:
Pinterest:

Comments